Kawakawa Hemp Lotion Bar 40g
Kawakawa Lotion Bar is a convenient form of lotion that is easily carried in your bag. It will help with any skin irritations, itchiness, pain, or bruise.
Instructions: Rub the lotion bar on your skin to soften and moisturise. A little goes a long way. Always store the lotion bar in the tin container. Lotion bar will melt if left in the car or other spaces that may exceed room temperature for a long time.
Ingredients: Kawakawa infused sweet almond oil (prunus dulcis), Shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), Beeswax (cera alba), Cocoa butter, hemp oil, St John’s Wort, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols), Manuka Essential Oil
- Kawakawa leaves are anti-inflammatory and were traditionally used topically for many conditions including bruises, rheumatism, dry irritated skin and minor cuts and infections.
- Shea butter has anti-inflammatory and used for sprains, arthritis, healing and has emollient properties. It contains vitamins, minerals, proteins and fatty acids which helps moisturise skin, restoring skins elasticity. It helps the skin absorb moisture from the air. It has a natural sunscreen properties as well.
- Cocoa Butter not only feels smooth and velvety on the skin but is hydrating preventing dryness and aging.
- Beeswax has anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties, aids in cell reconstruction, softening and rehydrating and helps to lock in moisture.
- St Johns Wort is anti-inflammatory and helps with pain, pain relief, muscle cramps and nerve damage.
- Manuka Essential Oil is antimicrobial. It helps soothe inflammation and aids healing of wounds, infections, acne, boils, etc. it is gentler and elss drying on the skin compared to Tea Tree.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Let Us Know that you Love our Products
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/beverlynsapothecary
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/beverlynsapothecary
Returns & Exchanges
But please contact us should you have any problems or questions about your order.