These are handmade, hand poured soy candles made in Taranaki, New Zealand using premium fragrance oils.
- Made from 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Vegan and Eco friendly
- Cotton Wicks
- Non Toxic
- When burning the candle make sure the candle is placed on a non-flammable mat so that the candle container doesn't get hot
- Never leave the candle on it's own
- Keep it out of reach of children
- Frosting may occur in the candle due to the nature of the natural soy wax. However it does not affect the candle in any way.
Angel Wings: Powdery bouquet of rose, jasmine and Hawthorn enhanced by French vanilla, musk and wood. Top Note (Citron, Grapefruit, Bergamot), Mid Note (Sparkling Cinnamon, Geranium), Dry notes (Vanilla, Sandalwood, Musk)
Koru: Distinctly New Zealand with soft green, earthy and ozoney smell. It creates memories of bush walking and being back in nature.
Pohutukawa: Fresh and delicate floral notes combined with light woody tones to deliver a lovely light Pohutukawa like fragrance. Top Notes: Bamboo, Lime, Spicy Ginger. Mid Notes: Lily of Valley, Jasmine, Cashmere. Dry Notes: Black Cardamom, Sandalwood.
French Lavender: Lavender bouquet enhanced by clary sage, patchouli and rosemary. Top Notes: Bergamot, Lavender. Mid Notes: Clary Sage, French Lavender, Cinnamon Leaf. Dry Notes: French vanilla, Galbanum, Rosewood, Cade Wood
Candle Care & Safety
- For a controlled long even burn trim wick to 5mm each time before lighting
- Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge of the jar
- Burn for no longer than 4 hours at a time
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into the candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches, and any flammable materials
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never burn while unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources
- Do not store candles in the freezer and never leave them in a hot car
- Do not use scented tea lights in the cavity of fragrance warmers.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Let us know that you love our Products
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/beverlynsapothecary
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/beverlynsapothecary
Returns & Exchanges
But please contact us should you have any problems or questions about your order.